ICTY Outreach Activities - 2012
High School teachers talk about the TribunalSarajevo, 17 October 2014
Tribunal’s achievements and its importance in the process of post-conflict recovery of communities affected by war crimes has become an integral part of lecture on international humanitarian law delivered to a group of students of Fifth Gymnasium in Sarajevo by teacher Islam Zulović as a part of the Civic Education/Democracy and Human Rights curriculum...
First group of high school teachers trained to teach about the Tribunal in BiH schoolsSarajevo, 9 October 2014
A workshop for a group of five high school teachers from Sarajevo Canton was held today as part of an Outreach youth project. The teachers were trained to give presentations independently on the work and legacy of the ICTY. The teachers will go on to hold presentations in their respective schools as part of their regular curriculum. During the one-day workshop, ICTY Registry Liaison Officer in BiH...
Coburg University students visiting ICTY office in SarajevoSarajevo, 8 October 2014
As a part of their study trip to BiH, twenty students of the University of Coburg, Germany, visited the ICTY Filed Office in Sarajevo to learn about the most important aspects of Tribunal's work. Almir Alić, ICTY Registry Liaison Officer in BiH, provided the students of this prestigious Bavarian university with a historical overview of...
Judges from Ljubljana District Court visited the ICTYThe Hague, 2 October 2014
A group of 12 judges from the Criminal Department of the District Court in Ljubljana, Slovenia visited today the ICTY, as part of their study visit to international legal institutions in The Hague. Group met with the MICT representative Helena Eggleston who introduced them to the ICTY’s and MICT’s work and achievements...
Evening of contemporary witnessesBelgrade, 29 September 2014
ICTY’s Outreach Programme recently started its cooperation with the NGOs “Open Communication“ from Belgrade, “Hermes“ from Zagreb and “Humanity in Action“ from Sarajevo, in the project called Model International Criminal Court – Western Balkans (MICC Web) which is jointly implemented by these three NGOs...
ICTY hosts expert meeting on impact of international criminal tribunalsThe Hague, 26 September 2014
International NGO ‘Impunity Watch’ organised today an expert meeting which dealt with issues related to the possibilities and limitations of social impact that international criminal tribunals can have in countries most affected by their work. The ICTY Outreach hosted the meeting and welcomed the participants from the International Criminal Court...
Presentation about the Tribunal met the expectations of studentsIgalo, 16 September 2014
A presentation of the representative of ICTY’s Office of the Prosecutor, Aditya Menon, about Tribunal's jurisprudence and key achievements given to a group of 30 students of the Straniak Academy for Democracy and Human Rights in Igalo, Montenegro...
Diplomats from Kosovo visit the Tribunal The Hague, 11 September 2014
A group of six diplomats from Kosovo visited the Tribunal today and met with Nenad Golčevski, the Head of the ICTY Outreach and Andrew Begg, Legal Officer in the MICT’s Registry. In addition visitors had the opportunity to follow the hearing...
Dutch students visited ICTY Field Office in BiHSarajevo, 30 July 2014
ICTY Registry Liaison Officer in Sarajevo, Almir Alić hosted today a group of students from the Dutch United Nations Student Association in Amsterdam, as part of their study visit to the region of the former Yugoslavia.
American students visiting ICTY Sarajevo Field Office Sarajevo, 25 July 2014
As a part of their study visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina, a group of students from the Denver University, USA, visited the ICTY Field Office in Sarajevo today. During a two-hour presentation, ICTY Registry Liaison Officer Almir Alić introduced...
Drawing helps us express our feelingsSarajevo, 10 June 2014
The ICTY Outreach
programme organised today a drawing and educational workshop at the 11th annual Sarajevo Kids Festival, the biggest independent youth festival in South East Europe.
American students discuss ICTY role in BiH post-conflict recovery Sarajevo, 5 June 2014
A group of seven students with the University of Louisville, USA, today visited the ICTY Field Office in Sarajevo as a part of their study visit to international and national institutions and organisations involved in the post-conflict...
Journalists from the Balkan visit the ICTYThe Hague, 4 June 2014
The Tribunal’s Outreach Programme today welcomed a group of nine journalists from Kosovo, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and Albania. The visitors met with representatives of the Outreach, the Media Office and the Office of the Prosecutor.
Post-Conflict Research Centre interns visit Sarajevo field office Sarajevo, 4 June 2014
The ICTY Sarajevo Field Office today hosted a group of interns from the Post-Conflict Research Centre (PCRC) and presented to them an overview of the most important aspects of the work of the Tribunal, including projects run by its Outreach Programme.
‘Extremely useful’ lecture about the TribunalNovi Pazar, 16 May 2014
Students and professors from the Law Faculty of the International Univeristy in Novi Pazar were thoroughly engrossed by the lecture given by Ljiljana Hellman of the ICTY’s Registry on the topics of command responsibility and adjudicating the crime of genocide before the ICTY...
First lecture about the Tribunal for law students in Novi Sad Novi Sad, 15 May 2014
For the first time since the Outreach Youth Project was started, representatives of the Tribunal visited the Law Faculty of Novi Sad University, where Ljiljana Hellman, from the ICTY’s Registry gave a lecture for about thirty students and members of the European Law Students Association (ELSA)...
Outreach documentary praised by Serbian and Bosnian human right activistsBelgrade, 14 May 2014
Registry Liaison Officer Morgiana Brading attended a screening of ICTY Outreach’s latest documentary "Through their Eyes: Witnesses to Justice" at the NGO Women in Black NGO office in Belgrade. Ten activists from Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina of the Women in Black human rights organization were present at the screening...
Swedish students expand their knowledge of the ICTYSarajevo, 13 May 2014
The ICTY Field Office in Sarajevo today hosted a visit by a group of 25 students from the Society of International Affairs, which is based in Göteborg, Sweden. Almir Alić, ICTY representative in BiH, introduced the students to the work and the achievements of the Tribunal...
ICTY publishes its 2013 Outreach Annual ReportThe Hague, 12 May 2014
The Tribunal’s Outreach Programme today published its Annual Report for 2013, featuring a whole range of activities in a year of special importance to the ICTY. The Tribunal’s President, Theodor Meron introduced the report underlining that ‘2013 marked the 20th anniversary of the ICTY, and was thus a moment for particular reflection on the Tribunal’s achievements and continuing challenges’
Croatian students discuss ICTY practice in adjudicating genocideZagreb, 9 May 2014
Thomas Wayde Pittman, a Senior Legal Officer from the Tribunal’s Chambers, travelled to Zagreb, Croatia, where he delivered two lectures – one at the Dag Hammarskjöld School of International Relations and Diplomacy and the other at the Zagreb University Law Faculty. In total, more than 70 students had the opportunity to learn more about the ICTY practice in adjudicating genocide...
The cycle of ICTY presentations in Montenegro high schools completedPljevlja, 8 May 2014
Registry Liaison Officer Morgiana Brading today travelled to a high school in Pljevlja, Montenegro, where she gave a presentation on the work of the ICTY and the Mechanism for International Criminal Courts (MICT) to around 80 students, teachers and the school principal. This was the fifth and final presentation held in high schools in Montenegro in this year’s cycle of the Youth Outreach
Montenegrin students enthusiastically debate Tribunal’s achievementsBijelo Polje, 7 May 2014
More than 60 students and teachers gathered today in the high school in Bijelo Polje, Montenegro, to attend the presentation on the work of the ICTY and related transitional justice issues, delivered by the Registry liaison officer Morgiana Brading...
Successful presentation leads to invitation to returnBerane, 6 May 2014
"Thank you so much, we should talk about these things much more often and although today was a unique opportunity it was not long enough. You should come again." – this was the reaction of one of the 60 students who attended a two-hour presentation and debate on the work of the ICTY, held by the Registry Liaison Officer Morgiana Brading in the ‘Panto Mališić’ high school in Berane, Montenegro...
Montenegrin students expand their knowledge of the ICTYRožaje, 5 May 2014
Registry Liaison Officer Morgiana Brading today travelled to the ‘30 September’ high school in Rožaje, Montenegro, where she gave a presentation on the ICTY’s mandate and work to around 40 students and three teachers. A philosophy teacher introduced the topic by mentioning the importance of the international community and international humanitarian law. He suggested that the importance...
German journalists visit Sarajevo Field Office Sarajevo, 1 May 2014
A group of 15 journalists from the Berliner Press Club, one of Germany’s largest journalistic associations, today visited the ICTY Filed Office in Sarajevo as part of a regional tour of Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH) and Serbia. The representatives of German print and electronic media were keen to learn more about political and cultural contexts in which the ICTY office in BiH operates...
Youth Outreach Project reaches Montenegrin high schoolsKolašin, 30 April 2014
For the first time since the Youth Outreach Project began in 2011, a presentation on the ICTY has been delivered in a Montenegrin high school. In the first of a series of five lectures, Registry Liaison Officer Morgiana Brading visited the ‘Braća Selić’ school in the town of Kolašin, where she gave a presentation about the work of the Tribunal to a group of 25 students...
Swedish students visiting ICTY Sarajevo Field OfficeSarajevo, 29 April 2014
A group of students with the International Affairs Association of the Linköping University, Sweden, visited the ICTY Field Office in Sarajevo as a part of their study trip aimed at enabling students to gain practical knowledge of the work of international organisations and institutions active in the region. Almir Alić, ICTY representative in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH), introduced the students with the work...
Presentation about the Tribunal – incentive for peacebuildingUgljevik, 24 April 2014
Asked by the ICTY guest lecturer Almir Alić if they had learned anything new about the Tribunal from his presentation today, one of the students of the 'Mihajlo Petrović Alas' high school in Ugljevik gave an honest response: “Everything, because I hardly knew anything."
Human rights defenders from Serbia learn about the TribunalBabe, 23 April 2014
The Youth Initiative for Human Rights Serbia (YIHR), an NGO dedicated to working with young people on issues of facing the past, today organised a training session for young human rights defenders, in the village of Babe, near Sopot in central Serbia. The ICTY Outreach representative in Serbia, Morgiana Brading, was invited to speak to the participants – twenty students from several universities across Serbia...
"I loved this presentation"Janja, 23 April 2014
The great importance that ICTY guest lectures have for BiH high school students was confirmed by today's meeting with high school students from Janja, who said the two-hour presentation delivered by Almir Alić was excellent and has changed their view of the Tribunal for the better.“The presentation was excellent and I learned a lot” said an 18-year old student from Janja. Her one year older colleague acknowledged that “there was so much she didn’t know about"...
Successful training for future educatorsBijeljina, 22 April 2014
As the ICTY nears the completion of its mandate one vital task has been identifying the most suitable NGO partners to take over responsibility for giving presentations on the work of the Tribunal in high schools across Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH). The Bijeljina-based Helsinki Committee for Human Rights in Republika Srpska (HCHR RS) was a logical choice for this initiative in BiH due to its wealth of experience in projects...
‘Top marks’ for presentation on the TribunalLivno, 15 April 2014
Students from the high school in the Bosnian town of Livno today used a guest lecture by Outreach representative Almir Alić as an opportunity to ask numerous questions about the work of the ICTY. “I hardly knew anything about the work of the Tribunal before today,” one 18-year-old admitted afterwards.During the two-hour workshop, the students were given a wealth of information about Tribunal’s establishment, mandate, organisational structure...
Perceptions of the Tribunal improved by Outreach presentationIstočna Ilidža, 10 April 2014
A presentation given today by Outreach representative Almir Alić at the High School Centre
in Istočna Ilidža developed into a two-hour discussion, initiated by the students, about the need to face up to the events of their country’s recent past. Since accountability for perpetrators of war crimes forms an essential part of dealing with the past, Almir used this as a platform to talk to the students in more detail about the work...
Lectures stir up discussion among Montenegrin students Podgorica, 10 April 2014
Around 90 law students gathered today at two Montenegrin universities to listen to lectures given by Ljiljana Hellman, a court officer in the ICTY's Registry. At the University of Donja Gorica the main topic of discussion was the transfer of cases from the ICTY to local courts. Many students were interested to know how this process was handled, how many cases were transferred and if more would be handed over in future...
'It is great to have such issues discussed in high schools'Jajce, 9 April 2014
Not far from the centre of the Old Town of Jajce, nominated for UNESCO’s World Heritage List, is the Nikola Šop
high school, whose students today welcomed ICTY Outreach representative, Almir Alić, and during a two-hour presentation shared their impressions of the importance of the Tribunal for the communities in the former Yugoslavia. More than 50 students gathered to listen to Almir, and between them...
Budding Montenegrin lawyers learn from an ICTY professional Podgorica, 9 April 2014
Ljiljana Hellman, a court officer in the ICTY Registry, today spoke to more than 60 students from the law faculty of the University of Montenegro in Podgorica about the overarching legal framework and specific ICTY practice relating to genocide and command responsibility. This proved to be a popular topic and the students voiced questions, comments and opinions throughout the two hour lecture. They were very interested in the process...
Macedonian law students get to know the ICTYSkopje, 9 April 2014
Around 55 law students from two universities in Skopje, capital of the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, today attended lectures on the practice and jurisprudence of the ICTY, given by John Cubbon, a Senior Legal Officer in the Tribunal’s Chambers.
John’s first lecture was given at the American University with 15 students in attendance, while the second lecture was given at the law faculty...
Students discuss ICTY jurisprudence and guilty pleasSarajevo and Tuzla, 4 April 2014
Guest lectures at the American Universities in Sarajevo and Tuzla and at the Law Faculty of Tuzla University proved that the work of the ICTY generates a lot of interest among students in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Tea Polešćuk, a legal advisor in the Office of the Prosecutor of the Mechanism for International Criminal Tribunals, visited each of the three universities and talked to a total of around 150 future Bosnian lawyers on plea bargaining...
Law students from Zenica delighted with their visit to the TribunalThe Hague, 3 April 2014
The study visit of 45 students and professors of the Law Facutly of Zenica University was concluded today after two days of lectures and presentations, and it provided the visitors with a better insight into the work and practices of this institution, which will greatly benefit their future legal careers. This visit was jointly organised by the Tribunal's Outreach Programme and the Embassy of Bosnia and Herzegovina in the Netherlands...
Students debate politicisation and the nature of justiceTrebinje, 27 March 2014
At today’s high school presentation, Outreach representative in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Almir Alić, met with students from the Jovan Dučić gymnasium in the town of Trebinje, in the country’s far south. After having listened attentively to Almir’s presentation on the work of the Tribunal, the students engaged in a frank discussion on the politicisation of the ICTY’s work and the nature of justice. One student suggested: “The biggest obstacle
Outreach presentation challenges students’ perceptions of the TribunalBileća, 26 March 2014
Outreach representative Almir Alić travelled today to the town of Bileća, Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH), to meet with the students from the ‘Golub Kureš’ high school. In 1992, during the war in BiH, Serb paramilitary groups attacked Bileća and, following their takeover of the municipality, non-Serb civilians, including women and children, were placed in detention centres. It is alleged that detainees were regularly beaten and kept...
Tribunal's Work Displayed at the Museon ExhibitionThe Hague, 21 March 2014
An exhibition “Give Peace a Chance” (Werken aan Vrede)
, which explores the processes of peace and justice, sheds light on the conflicts of the past and discusses the challenges ahead for international organisations, opened today at The Hague’s city museum, Museon
. The Tribunal's work features prominently at the display...
Outreach documentary premieres in Zagreb Zagreb, 19 March 2014
Some 50 participants today attended a screening in Zagreb of the third Outreach-produced documentary, Through Their Eyes – Witnesses to Justice
. The audience in Zagreb's Cineplexx cinema consisted mostly of young people, including high school students, as well as representatives of many Croatian NGOs, the media and the diplomatic community. The event was organised in co-operation with Youth Initiative for Human Rights...
An ‘eye-opening’ Outreach presentationGoražde, 19 March 2014
Outreach representative Almir Alić today travelled to the town of Goražde in the south-east of Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH) to meet with students from the Enver Pozderović high school there. From 1992 to 1995, Goražde was one the enclaves, along with Srebrenica and Žepa, surrounded and besieged by the Bosnian Serb Army, and suffered terrible destruction during that time...
The witness experience explored at Outreach screeningSarajevo, 18 March 2014
The third of the ICTY Outreach Programme’s documentary features - Through Their Eyes: Witnesses to Justice
– was today screened at the Meeting Point cinema in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina. The screening, which attracted significant media attention, was also attended by members of the victims community, other NGOs, representatives of academia and Bosnian judicial bodies...
Latest Outreach documentary receives its Serbian premiereBelgrade, 17 March 2014
The third in a series of documentaries produced by the ICTY’s Outreach Programme, Through Their Eyes – Witnesses to Justice
, premiered today in Belgrade, Serbia. The screening took place in Art bioskop, which forms part of the Ethnographic Museum of Serbia. Over 70 diplomats, NGO representatives, journalists and members of the general public attended the screening...
Helping to break the silence for young people in BrčkoBrčko, 14 March 2014
ICTY Outreach representative in Bosnia and Herzegovina Almir Alić today travelled to the town of Brčko to give a presentation on the work of the Tribunal to a group of students from the Economics High School there. Almir gave an overview of the history of the Tribunal and its achievements, and then went on to talk specifically about the cases of Goran Jelisić and Ranko Češić...
Paving the way to reconciliation through education and toleranceŽivinice, 13 March 2014
“This was a much-needed presentation. I’m surprised that it actually took place in my school, and I’m very happy about it.” This was the reaction of a fourth-year student at the Gymnasium in Živinice, Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH), where ICTY Outreach represenative Almir Alić today gave a presentation on the work of the Tribunal and its contribution to transitional justice...
Bosnian Students Learn about their Towns’ War-Time PastBijeljina, 12 March 2014
The ICTY Outreach
programme continued its long-standing cooperation with the Helsinki Committee for Human Rights in Republika Srpska (HCHR RS) by organising a two-hour interactive workshop in Bijeljina, BiH, as a part of the project “Open Your Eyes, This is Your Past”. Almir Alić, ICTY Registry Liaison Officer in BiH, introduced a group of 16 high school students from Zvornik and Srebrenica with the fundamental principles...
Tribunal’s Outreach Programme launches third round of its Youth Project Sarajevo, 6 March 2014
The Outreach Programme of the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia today launched its third round of high school and university presentations in the countries of the former Yugoslavia. The project is part of the ICTY’s continued efforts to reach out to young generations across the region and stimulate their interest in the Tribunal’s mandate and wider issues of transitional justice and post-conflict recovery...
Post-Conflict Research Centre interns visit Tribunal’s Sarajevo officeSarajevo, 5 March 2014
The ICTY Field Office in Sarajevo today held a one-day workshop for a group of interns from the Post-Conflict Research Centre (PCRC), giving them the opportunity to learn more about the work and achievements of the ICTY. Outreach representative in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH) Almir Alić presented the interns – who came from BiH, Brazil, Italy, Poland, Serbia and the USA – with a wealth of facts and information drawn from the Tribunal’s...
Dutch communication and media students learn about the ICTYThe Hague, 20 February 2014
ICTY Outreach representative Nenad Golčevski today visited Rotterdam’s Erasmus University to give a lecture about the impact of the ICTY and its Outreach Programme on the transitional justice process in the countries of the former Yugoslavia. The lecture was held as part of a seminar on ‘Human Suffering in Media and Arts’...
- The Hague, 7 December 2012Lauded sexual violence documentary now available online
- Zagreb, 4 December 2012Law students learn from Tribunal experts
- Tuzla, 29 November 2012Coping with the past
- Skopje, 22 November 2012 Outreach documentary on sexual violence premieres in the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
- Zagreb, 8 November 2012Conference on ICTY Legacy in Croatia concludes in Zagreb
- Sarajevo, 6 November 2012First of a series of conferences on ICTY’s legacy concludes in Sarajevo
- Brčko, 31 October 2012Bosnian students join together to condemn war crimes
- Belgrade, 30 October 2012International School of Belgrade students question how Serbia benefits from the work of Tribunal
- Mostar, 18 October 2012Mostar students are united: justice must be done
- Tuzla, 17 October 2012"Peace and justice go hand-in-hand"
- Sarajevo, 20 September 2012ICTY Outreach: ‘Innovative and far-reaching’
- Podgorica, 13 September 2012Montenegrin legal professionals learn about the ICTY
- Podgorica, 13 September 2012Law students expand their knowledge about the ICTY
- Vrnjačka Banja, 7 September 2012Outreach documentary screened for victims’ groups
- Sarajevo, 30 August 2012Tokyo law students visit ICTY‘s Sarajevo office
- Sarajevo, 13 July 2012Denver University students visit Tribunal’s Sarajevo office
- Sarajevo, 5 July 2012Discover Bosnia Project visits Tribunal’s office in Sarajevo
- Leskovac, 5 July 2012Audience silenced by Outreach documentary
- Mostar, 22 June 2012Bridging ethnic divides in the city of Mostar
- Pula, 15 June 2012Students impressed by the spread of international criminal justice
- Tuzla, 14 June 2012Students react well to ‘refreshing’ and ‘innovative’ presentation
- Sarajevo, 11 June 2012Bridges of trust and friendship: working to ensure a peaceful future for the Balkans
- Vushtrri / Vučitrn, 5 June 2012Final high school presentation of the year a great success
- Bijeljina, 1 June 2012Impressive presentation leads to request for repeat performances
- Zagreb, 30 May 2012Youth Initiative for Human Rights screens ICTY documentary
- Dragash, 25 May 2012Kosovar schoolchildren welcome ICTY representative
- Prijedor, 23 May 2012Audience left speechless by ICTY documentary
- Travnik, 22 May 2012ICTY official discusses Tribunal’s work with Bosnian university students
- Belgrade, 22 May 2012Dutch journalism students visit the Tribunal’s Belgrade office
- Pristina, 22 May 2012Philosophy and law students at Pristina University discuss the work of the Tribunal
- Sombor, 18 May 2012Serbian students keen to discuss the ICTY’s work
- Gjakova, 17 May 2012Kosovar high school students moved by courtroom testimony
- Backi Petrovac, 17 May 2012High school students get an introduction to the ICTY
- Mostar, 17 May 2012Outreach documentary on sexual violence wins praise in Mostar
- Zadar, 16 May 2012ICTY presentation sparks student debate on reconciliation
- Kikinda, 16 May 2012Serbian students guided through the workings of an ICTY trial
- Kacanik, 16 May 2012Kosovar students fascinated by the Tribunal
- Sremski Karlovci, 15 May 2012Starting from nothing, Serbian students begin to learn about the ICTY
- Slavonski Brod, 15 May 2012Standing room only at latest high school presentation
- Foča, 15 May 2012High school students keen to discuss the ICTY
- Novi Sad, 14 May 2012Tribunal’s Outreach Programme launches series of high school presentations in Serbia
- Novi Sad, 14 May 2012Over 100 Novi Sad students learn about the Tribunal
- Sarajevo, 11 May 2012ICTY documentary on sexual violence presented at the American University in Sarajevo
- Malisheva, 11 May 2012Students insist on double-length ICTY presentation
- Bijeljina, 11 May 2012ICTY presentation offers ‘new perspective on the world’
- Rahovec, 10 May 2012ICTY joins local NGO to talk about justice with high school students
- Niš, 9 May 2012Outreach Programme launches series of lectures in universities in Serbia
- Sisak, 8 May 2012‘More people in Croatia should have the chance to attend one of these presentations’
- Mitrovica, 4 May 2012Students in ethnically divided town learn about the ICTY
- Križevci, 4 May 2012Križevci students expand their knowledge of the ICTY
- Koprivnica, 3 May 2012High school students moved by witness testimony
- Osijek, 2 May 2012Outreach Programme reaches out to Osijek High School students
- Klina, 26 April 2012Klina students learn about ICTY achievements
- Vukovar, 26 April 2012Croat and Serb high school students come together to hear about the ICTY
- Travnik, 26 April 2012High school presentation project visits Travnik
- Nova Gradiška, 25 April 2012Croatian students keen to hear more about the ICTY
- Varaždin, 24 April 2012Students happy to receive first hand information on the Tribunal
- Sarajevo, 24 April 2012Plea bargaining - an ICTY perspective
- Drenas/Glogovac, 24 April 2012Drenas students ask for more ICTY visits
- Bugojno, 23 April 2012"The presentation was great – we want more!"
- Tuzla, 19 April 2012A thought-provoking film leads to a fascinating discussion
- Karlovac, 19 April 2012Karlovac school children fascinated by the work of the Tribunal
- Višegrad, 17 April 2012Višegrad high school students express great interest in the work of the ICTY
- Petrinja, 17 April 2012Students find Outreach presentation a ‘truly worthwhile’ experience
- Rijeka, 16 April 2012Rijeka students keen to question Tribunal representatives
- Zagreb, 13 April 2012University presentation inspires students to discover more about the ICTY
- Kamenica/Kosovska Kamenica, 12 April 2012Kosovo high school presentations continue
- Zagreb, 11 April 2012Tribunal presented to Serb returnee children in Zagreb
- Tuzla, 10 April 2012Tuzla students and teachers welcome opportunity to learn more about the ICTY
- Bjelovar, 10 April 2012‘We should be open to all sides of the story’
- Sarajevo, 4 April 2012Outreach Programme documentary on sexual violence premieres in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Uroševac, 3 April 2012High school students in southern Kosovo learn about the ICTY
- Vukovar, 3 April 2012Screening of Sexual Violence documentary
- Zagreb, 29 March 2012Tribunal’s Outreach Programme launches series of high school presentations in Croatia
- Lipjan/Lipljan, 28 March 2012High school students impressed by Outreach presentation
- Šabac, 27 March 2012Students in Šabac get to know the ICTY
- Vitez, 27 March 2012Vitez students find Tribunal a ‘positive’ force
- Pristina/Priština, 26 March 2012Students given ‘excellent’ presentation
- Obiliq/Obilić, 23 March 2012Kosovar high schoolers learn about the ICTY
- Mostar, 22 March 2012Another successful high school presentation
- Kruševac, 22 March 2012Serbian students learn about the ICTY
- Konjic, 13 March 2012Bosnian students keen to discuss the work of the ICTY
- Bijeljina, 9 March 2012Tribunal takes part in human rights summer school
- Novi Pazar , 6 March 2012‘Dialogue essential to avoid repeating past mistakes’
- Pristina, 5 March 2012Tribunal’s Outreach Programme launches series of high school presentations in Kosovo
- Zvornik, 2 March 2012Bosnian children learn about the ICTY
- Srebrenica, 1 March 2012Students in town made notorious by massacre learn about the ICTY
- Belgrade , 28 February 2012War crimes opinion poll discussed in Serbia
- Brčko, 24 February 2012Successful presentation leads to an invite to return
- Bosanski Šamac, 23 February 2012Bosnian students eager to discover more about the ICTY
- Požega, 20 February 2012Former Croatian President hears about the work of the ICTY
- The Hague, 31 January 2012Sexual violence documentary launch
- The Hague, 31 January 2012Visit by Bosniaks living in the Netherlands
- Niš, 27 January 2012Serbian law students debate the work of the Tribunal
- Podgorica, 25 January 2012Donation of legal material to Montenegro
- Zagreb, 24 January 2012Croatian students discuss crimes of sexual violence
- Zagreb, 18 January 2012Croatian law students meet with senior ICTY officials
- Zagreb, 10 January 2012Book donation to Zagreb Law Faculty