IN THE TRIAL CHAMBER
Before: Judge Adolphus G. Karibi-Whyte, Presiding
Judge Elizabeth Odio Benito
Judge Saad Saood Jan
Registrar: Mrs. Dorothee de Sampayo Garrido-Nijgh
Order of: 25 January 1997
ZDRAVKO MUCIC also known as "PAVO"
ESAD LANDZO also known as "ZENGA"
The Office of the Prosecutor:
Mr. Eric Ostberg Mr. Giuliano Turone
Ms. Teresa McHenry Ms. Elles van Dusschoten
Counsel for the Accused:
Ms. Edina Residovic, Mr. Ekrem Galijatovic, Mr. Eugene OSullivan, for Zejnil Delalic
Mr. Branislav Tapuskovic, Ms. Mira Tapuskovic, for Zdravko Mucic
Mr. Salih Karabdic, Mr. Thomas Moran, for Hazim Delic
Mr. Mustafa Brackovic, Ms. Cynthia McMurrey, for Esad Landzo
THE TRIAL CHAMBER
HAVING CONSIDERED the various matters discussed at the status conference held on Friday 17 January 1997,
PURSUANT TO RULE 54
(1) both the Prosecution and the Defence shall file their pre-trial briefs by Monday 24 February 1997;
(2) the parties are to exchange lists of the witnesses they intend to call as soon as practicable and to file those lists with the Trial Chamber by Friday 7 March 1997, stating the order in which the witnesses are to be called. The Prosecution shall indicate for each witness, to the extent possible, the count to which each witness will testify and the estimated length of the testimony;
(3) the matter is set down for trial on Monday 10 March 1997 at 10 a.m;
(4) for the first week of trial the Trial Chamber will sit on Monday and Tuesday 10 and 11 March 1997 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 2.30 to 5.30 p.m. and on Wednesday 12 March 1997 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
(5) subject to further order, the Trial Chamber will sit continuously thereafter on Monday through Thursday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 2.30 to 5.30 p.m.
Adolphus G. Karibi-Whyte
Dated this twenty-fifth day of January 1997
At The Hague
[Seal of the Tribunal]