Case Information Sheet Selected documents (UCR)
- 27 Mar 2007Blagoje Simić Transferred to Serve Sentence
- 28 Nov 2006Blagoje Simić's Appeal Partly Granted, Sentence Reduced to Fifteen Years
- 28 Nov 2006Prosecutor v. Blagoje Simić - Summary of Appeals Judgement
- 5 May 2006Blagoje Simić Granted Temporary Provisional Release
- 4 Nov 2004Miroslav Tadić Granted Early Release
- 21 Oct 2004Blagoje Simić Granted Provisional Release
- 22 Jan 2004Simo Zarić Granted Early Release
- 17 Oct 2003Judgement in The Prosecutor v. Simić et al.
- 30 Jan 2003Simić et al. Case - Depositions of Witnesses to Be Taken in Belgrade, Federal Republic of Yugoslavia
- 7 Sept 2001Three Trials to Begin on Monday 10 September Before Newly Composed Trial Chambers
- 4 Sept 2001Simo Zarić and Miroslav Tadić Have Returned to The Hague from Provisional Release
- 21 Mar 2001Statement by the Prosecutor, Carla Del Ponte.
- 19 Apr 2000Bench of Appeals Chamber Orders the Provisional Release of Miroslav Tadić and Simo Zarić
- 5 Apr 2000Bosanski Samac' Case - Provisional Release of Miroslav Tadić and Simo Zarić On Hold While Prosecutor Seeks to Appeal
- 31 Aug 1998Further Appearance Next Thursday of Milan Simić, Miroslav Tadić and Simo Zarić ('Bosanski Samac' Indictment)
- 26 Mar 1998Simic case: Provisional release of the accused ordered.
- 25 Feb 1998Initial Appearance of Simo Zarić on Thursday 26 February
- 16 Feb 1998Initial Appearance of Milan Simić and Miroslav Tadić on Tuesday 17 February