Case Information Sheet Selected documents (UCR)
- 23 Jul 1998Completion of the Internal Inquiry into the Death of Slavko Dokmanović
- 29 Jun 1998Accused Slavko Dokmanović Found Dead in his Cell
- 9 Jan 1998The Defendant's Three Co-Accused Called Upon to Surrender to the Tribunal Before the Beginning of the Trial
- 2 Dec 1997Tentative Trial Date in the Dokmanović Case Set for Monday 19 January 1998
- 28 Nov 1997Celebici case and Dokmanovic case - Prosecution proceeds to Amend the Indictments.
- 12 Nov 1997A Bench of the Appeals Chamber Upholds the Rejection of the Motion for Release
- 10 Nov 1997Prosecutor Responds to the Accused's Appeal Against the Decision on Release
- 5 Nov 1997Motions for Scheduling a Trial Date in the Dokmanović Case Have Been Filed
- 4 Nov 1997Accused Appeals the Decision Denying his Release
- 27 Oct 1997Trial Chamber Denies the Motion for Release by the Accused
- 1 Sept 1997Dokmanovic case - Hearings on defence motions scheduled on 5 and 8 September 1997.
- 8 Jul 1997The Defence Files Preliminary Motions in the Dokmanović Case
- 2 Jul 1997Initial Appearance Scheduled for Friday 4 July in the Dokmanović Case
- 27 Jun 1997Apprehension and Transfer to The Hague of an Accused Under Sealed Indictment
- 18 Jun 1997Dokmanović Case and Furundžija Case - Both Trials to Be Completed Next Week