Case Information Sheet Selected documents (UCR)
- 29 May 2003Goran Jelisić Transferred to Italy to Serve Prison Sentence
- 5 Jul 2001Jelisic case: ''The Appeals Chamber considers that, in the Circumstances of this Case, it is not appropriate to order that the Case be remitted for further Proceedings''
- 3 Jul 2001The Appeals Chamber Will Deliver its Judgement on 5 July 2001 in the Jelisić Case
- 3 Jul 2001La Chambre d'Appel prononcera son Arrêt le 5 juillet 2001 dans l'affaire Jelisic.
- 14 Dec 1999Goran Jelisić Sentenced to 40 Years Imprisonment for Crimes Against Humanity and War Crimes
- 25 Oct 1999Jelisić Case - Notice of Appeal Filed by Prosecution
- 19 Oct 1999Goran Jelisić Acquitted of Genocide and Found Guilty of Crimes Against Humanity and Violations of the Laws or Customs of War
- 13 Oct 1999Judgement to Be Handed Down by Trial Chamber I in the Jelisić Case
- 29 Oct 1998''Brcko'' Indictment: Goran Jelisić Pleads Guilty to the Majority of the Charges in the Second Amended Indictment
- 5 Mar 1998Jelisić Case - Prosecution Files Motion to Withdraw Article 2 Charges
- 22 Jan 1998Initial Appearance of Goran Jelisić on Monday 26 January